Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Back home!


Life is good! I'm back home in my flat. I've been starting to sort out the mountains of paper and detritus that had accumulated while I was being too tired to sort it out before my operation. I've slept incredibly well (turns out I like sprawling accross my own double bed really rather a lot), and been enjoying shopping and cooking for myself. That said, it comes as a surprise each time I look in the fridge and realise the food hasn't been magically replenished - being pampered at Dad and Carole's was really rather luxurious!

I'm just about to head of to Barry the Shiatsu practioner, then I'm having lunch out with Dad. This afternoon I have a particularly nasty pile of paperwork to deal with, plus a little working out to do, then I'm out with my friend Elias tonight for dinner.

Tomorrow is clinic day, so hopefully more good news. Charles, Kathy and Patrick are back home from Portugal so I shall try and see them on Friday, then the weekend is still to be filled up!

Now, I'm just off to book flights to Tuscany before I jump in the car...

No comments: