Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brief update

Good news - the doctor just told me that I can have the nurse remove my little plastic pouch as my drain wound is basically dry now. Also they said not to worry about getting painkillers for breakthrough pain at home, and also that they are confident that the education session won't be something that stops me from going home on Tuesday.

In slightly odd news I did have a really strong urge to throw up this morning after breakfast but I decided not to give in and just relaxed and it went away. Feeling just fine now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David! So happy to read that you're alright. All very exciting and hopefull! You seem in good spirits too, and strong willed, a real fighter. Keep up the great blogging so we know you're alright.
-Rebecca